quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

who's on my mind...

Give me, give me, give me what you got, got
'Cause I can't wait, wait, wait anym-more, more, more
Don't even talk about the consequence
'Cause right now you're the only thing
That's making any sense to me

And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think, think
'Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye
Bye, bye

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

...

Give me, give me, give me all of you, you, don't be scared
I'll see you through the lonely nights of wanting more, more, more
Don't even think about what's right or wrong or wrong or right
'Cause in the end it's only you and me

And no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today
You've still got me to hold you up, up
And I will never let you down, down

Sem comentários: